Thermoelectric Peltier Portable Air Conditioner
|FOB Price:||US $260-295 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $260-295/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Alibaba Trade Assurance|
- Model NO.: SD-200-48
- Air Tube Material: Plastics
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
- Application Fields: Mechanical Engineering
- Lifetime: 5~10 years
- Condition: New
- Max Cooling Capacity: 200W
- Input Power: 410W
- Working Voltage: 48V
- Lifespan of The Fan: 40000h
- Working Temperature: -10 to 50 Degrees Celsius
- Transport Package: Standard Craft Carton Box
- Origin: Hunan, China
- Type: Cabinet Air Conditioner
- Corrosion Durability: Higher
- Noise Level: Low
- Mounting: Wall/Window Mount
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Name: Peltier Air Coolers for Electrical Cabinets
- Max Working Voltage: 48V
- Weight: 9.0kg
- Max Current: 8.54A
- Fans Species: Single-Speed Fan
- Trademark: SANDA or OEM
- Specification: 400*180*185mm
- HS Code: 8541500000
Thermoelectric cabinet coolers are the ideal solution to cool and remove heat from small cabinets, control panels and consoles. It's technology and design make them especially suitable for harsh environments like food industry or traffic engineering. The cabinet coolers utilize solid state peltier technology and can be operated in vertical orientation. Separation of internal air circulation and ambient external air flow and a hermetical seal at the flange guarantee protection class IP55.
Cooling capacities range from 20 to 400 W (can be customize)
The thermoelectric dehumidifiers create a local condensation surface, collect and optionally dispose of the condensate to the outside of a cabinet. Condensation causes corrosion and malfunction of electrical switchgear. The thermoelectric dehumidifiers consume only 50 W and have a much higher energy efficiency as compared to conventionally used heaters.
Thermoelectric air conditioner operate by the Peltier effect (which also goes by the more general name thermoelectric effect). The device has two sides, and when DC current flows through the device, it brings heat from one side to the other, so that one side gets cooler while the other gets hotter. The "hot" side is attached to a heat sink so that it remains at ambient temperature, while the cool side goes below room temperature. In some applications, multiple coolers can be cascaded together for lower temperature.
|Model No||Cooling capacity||Operating voltage||Working current||Max voltage||Rated power|
1. The hot side of the thermoelectric cooler is mounted on the outside of the box
2. Use four M4 screws with flat washers to lock and fix the air cooler;
3. Products need to be installed vertically(Heat sink fin is vertical;
4. Avoid to external shock and damage.
Fan blades and heat sink need to be kept clean to reduce the risk of heatsink overheating and
cooling power decrease.
Thermoelectric cooler can be widely developed for enclosed area climate control such as telecom outdoor cabinet, battery cabinet, industry control cabinet, precision instrument, telecommunication parts, medicine equipment, military equipment, etc.